Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to one and all!! I hope everyone had an extra special day. My sweetie pie flew out to Alaska last night so the kids and I have had a lonely little Valentine's Day!! It's all right because I think the holiday is a little over-rated. I had to laugh though, Olivia and I ran to the store to get some garlic bread for dinner, I honestly could not believe the number of men at the grocery store looking for that special something for their honey. The flowers, choclates, and stuffed animals were flying off the shelves. It was super hilarious. I had a great chuckle inside. There's nothing like the last minute rush. I have to give my man some credit though. He flew out while I was working so when I got home he had left my present on my pillow, a brand new pair of running shoes (just for the race he's trying to convince me to run with him.) I thought it was really nice of him to be that prepared. Caleb's little buckey teeth are growing and it's quite funny. He discovered the fun little trick of grinding his new teeth which just drives me crazy!! Livy had a wonderful day at pre-school at her Valentine's tea party. What a special treat. I'll have to post pictures later because of my loser computer. Greg needs to get me updated. Happy President's Day weekend to all!!

4 Comments:

Blogger pinksuedeshoe said...

I think I would rather not have a present than have something he picked up at the grocery store. Unless it was filet mignon, and he was going to cook dinner. That would be different.

February 15, 2008 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 15, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger heidikins said...

Happy Heart Day!!

February 15, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Happy Love Day!! I like the practical gifts so much more than the flowers and chocolate and cheezy stuffed animals. Well...I take back the chocolate comment....Love Ya Erin!!

February 16, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home