Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Who wouldn't want to Be MEEE?"

We Love Keith!!

Just for Mer!!

My mom busting out her moves!!

What a great show, and awesome seats. Good job Cher!!

Last night, my mom,sisters and cousins headed to our annual Keith Urban concert at the ESA. We had an absolute BLAST!! KU is the MAN. He can play and sing like nobody's business!!! We had great seats and they were even the soft chairs. When he came to the back of the floor seats we were able to be right by him.
We even got to see the sweat from his arm running down his guitar (just a little bit gross but we were so close that it didn't matter.) I took this video with my camera so you could all enjoy. I don't know if I can wait another year to see him play again. He ALWAYS puts on a great show, plus my mom has moves that would put anyone to SHAME!! GOTTA LOVE IT!!!
Check out a bit of this clip...he's A-MAZING!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger loveourboys said...

NO WAY!! You POSTED!!! Love the pics and I'm glad you had fun, so close to Keith, Nicole K. is probably jealous that you cuties were so close to her hubby :)

September 11, 2009 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

Oh my word i was there too right on the floor like right behind that hand in the video haha GREAT CONCERT huh?!

September 11, 2009 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Oh! I'm so glad you're back! Keith Urban is FABULOUS! I saw him a few years ago at the Tooele County Fairgrounds, and he was so stinkin' funny. He really is a great entertainer! So jealous!

September 11, 2009 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger M said...

HAHA! Thanks Er! Love the picture dedicated to me, no one else will ever know the significance that has! Um you are supposed to send these to me...soon, please! LOVE KEITH, LOVE YOU, AMAZING CONCERT! call me

September 13, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home