Monday, January 12, 2009

ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FREAKIN' EIGHT!!!


Yes folks, I can hardly believe it myself, I actually won the JCS Bowling Championship for the 2009 year. I bowled the game of my life (158) and took home the pin. Happy Birthday Jordan!! We love going bowling every year for your b-day!! The pin is now proudly displayed in my home for the next year. WAHOOOO!! The sad thing was the Greg, Pop, Micks, Bryan, Cher and Luke were not there to share in my glory :( . O had a fabulous time and even bowled a 90 on bumpers. Jord was the queen and even bowled with her bum knee and did AWESOME ( although not as good as me, hah:). We had a GREAT night. Love to all!!
The traditional angels pose!! Missed ya Cher.
The birthday girl and her hubby-aren't they the perfect couple.
The cute Mepps!
O sliding down the lane! It's kind of hard to let go of the ball sometimes!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger loveourboys said...

Yay, I'm so proud! You'll have to keep that arm in practice for next year with bowling on wii! Blake is proud of putting you on, he even matched your eye color!

January 13, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

You better keep the trophy safe for the next year. Let O keep it in her room. Thanks for attending the festivities and making a great showing at the tournament. I am going to perfect my game for next year. I have to take home my own trophy just once.

January 17, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger mparkin said...

Great job on the bowling. I haven't been bowling in years. That was fun the other night talking with you, Stacey, and Stacey. We need to do that more often. Keep posting the cute posts

February 1, 2009 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Jer + Lu said...

Congrats!! That's quite to achievement!! Now I'm itching to go too!

March 29, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home