Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEENER!!!

First, before I forget, I hope everyone will ROCK THE VOTE today!! I went this morning and I didn't even have to wait in a line or anything!! Please vote!!
Happy belated Halloween to all!! We had the greatest week, with lots of SUPER fun activities!! We went to the zoo and it was absolutely gorgeous and desolate!! We went in the afternoon and it was FABULOUS!! The kids loved it. We also went to many Halloween parties and carnivals to last us until next year. We loved carving pumpkins and playing games!! The kids had so much fun dressing up!! The glitter is still in the hair even after multiple washings!! Here's my DH with the kiddos!!
The cousins all dressed up!! Gotta love their faces!! This age is so much FUN!!
O got to wear her costume to gymnastics and she had so much fun!! She is learning a lot and constantly flipping everywhere!!
The pumpkins!! Jojo and Zac had to even carry theirs home on Front Runner!! Way to be Guys!!
The dedicated pumpkin carvers, after we had finished they were still busy perfecting their masterpieces!!
The ride on the new carousel at the Zoo!! They started on the animals but my little one is a bit scared and always opts for the bench!!
The nuggets all watching the carousel go round and round!! They all LOVED the animals!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Talk about professional pumpkin carvers! You put us to shame! The kiddos are so cute - C has the EXACT same monkey costume we had. So warm and cozy, not that we needed the warmth this year!

November 4, 2008 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger loveourboys said...

So, So, So cute! You know I love your kiddos, and the sweet hugs C gives me-it makes my day that he gets excited to see me! R U ready for Thursday night, I need some rockin ideas, I was thinkin black and over the hill stuff, what do ya think???? Talk to ya soon! Stace
President Elect Obama????

November 4, 2008 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger lisa g said...

Looks like you had such a fun Halloween. The pictures are great.

November 7, 2008 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I am so glad Liv came to the party - she was really well behaved. I have to tell you how perfect the fire extinguisher was - Ollie is a little obsessed with them and points them out whenever we see one. Thanks so much! Missed you at the party - we'll have to make up for it with another GNO soon!

November 9, 2008 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Andria said...

that looks so fun! Can I be one of your kids?

November 11, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home