Sunday, August 31, 2008

Olympics / Imac


I never thought that Michael Johnson's WR of 19.32 would ever be broken in my lifetime I guess I was wrong. 19.30!!!! If only he had run through the line in the 100 meters he would probably been 9.5 somthing. Let's get him training in the 400 and he'll probably break that record too.



Messing with the new built in video/camera.

Sorry we have been so involved with the olympics that we have not been very faithful in blogging. Every 4 years doesn't happen everyday and with DVR we ended up watching probably too many hours.

Erin finally talked me into getting the internet at home and a new computer so she didn't have to wait every night until I get home from work so she can use the internet. So our friends talked us into a Mac. We are still learning but what we've learned and used there is nothing better out there. We have loved it so far. So yes we would recommend one.

Hopefully everyone watched as much Track and Field as Erin and I. Thank goodness for DVR.

4 Comments:

Blogger AJ Webb said...

AJ and I just barely got a Mac Laptop and he LOVES it!!! He needed it for school and he has not been able to leave it alone.. Photobooth kept us entertained all night the other night! haha. We hope you guys have a blast on your trip!
Love Carrera

September 1, 2008 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Greg! Nice to see you blogging! : ) Cam and I totally loved the Olympics, and I think it's safe to say that most of the family probably watched as much track and field as you guys! I am so glad that you got a Mac! They are fabulous! We are all about converting people to Macs, and my parents even bought one! Cam and I didn't know how to do something on ours, and Cam said, "What would be the easiest way to do this?" And we tried it, and it worked! Love it!

September 1, 2008 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Okay... Dad totally looks like Kent Derricot... Ha

September 9, 2008 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Jewels said...

Hey Erin, I just found your blog through one of your friends that I don't even know who you went to Vegas with-she knows my sister-in-law! What a small little world! It looks like you guys have been having a fun Summer! We need to have another little Oakridge reunion and catch up-or maybe I'll run into you at Walmart soon! See you soon, Julie (Strong) Brophy

September 14, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home