Monday, July 21, 2008

The Fair!!!

The Fair, the fair, we went to the fair!! We had some time to kill and so we decided to go to the fair. It was a pretty great time. My DH took little O on a roller coaster and I think it scarred her for the rest of her life. It took us a while to get her back on some rides but she was happy again by the end. Greg finished the day by going on the EVOLUTION!!!! Crazy, crazy but he said it was fun!!

O and me on the carousel, she always likes to sit on the bench!! BORING!!
DH and O on the roller coaster! I don't think you can see the terror from him!


We watched the pig showmanship! What the? We thought it was the Alaskan racing pigs but we were deceived, it was in another tent!!

O in front of the sand castle in the front entrance of the fair!




Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Oh I am so jealous I wanna cry. Mostly cause you are in Newport and I am not. But mostly cause I am not enjoying hanging out on the beach, going to the Fun Zone, eating frozen banana on Balboa, hanging out at Fashion Island, eating at Bj's, running to each ride with greg, and singing kareokee in the living room with all the family. Oh I am so sad. It looks like you guys are having fun. I wanna see some pics from Disneyland... Love ya. P.S. I could have told you taking O on the rollercoster was a bad idea.

July 22, 2008 at 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can be honest, it scared your DH for the rest of his life, and O had to comfort him the rest of the day with alot of ice cream, snow cones, cotton candy, and funnel cakes.

The truth is out!

July 28, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Oh my heck! So fun! I'm totally jealous! Too funny about Greg and O on the roller coaster!

July 28, 2008 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Erin,

Your blog is adorable! I can't believe that you ran that race, WOW! Well i hope you don't mind but I added you to our blog and if you would like ours is laughterfillsourhome.blogspot.com

Have a good one,
Amy

July 29, 2008 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Carrera said...

Hey Neighbor! (Even though we aren't technically neighbors anymore) We missed you guys on the 4th!! I feel like its been forever since we've seen you guys! Looks like you had fun though! Your blog is super cute! Hope you dont mind if I add you to ours?
Love ya!

July 31, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home