Thursday, May 22, 2008

My little sis, Cher, with her two cute twinners!! She is a great aunt and mom!!
So I know it's been a long time since I've updated the blog and I apologize. It's just been busy but lots of fun. We celebrated two more birthdays this past week. My little bro, Luke's was on Sunday and my sister, Cher's, was on Monday. We had a great party on Sunday at my mom's!! Monday we had a sister day and went shopping but didn't have a lot of sucess but it was fun!! Thanks Jord for trying to help keep me and Cher in style and not letting us wear 'mom jeans'!! Ha Ha Ha!!
My little bro, Luke, with Caleb. They are best buds!! I think Caleb has chochlate frosting up his nose!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Katie and Kaden said...

happy birthday to family! cute kids:)

May 23, 2008 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Jordan said...

yeah, a new post. No I will never let you slip into a pair of mom jeans ever again. Love ya.

May 25, 2008 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Fun stuff! I laughed at the 'mom jeans' thing! I can't believe how big Luke is! I guess it's been a while since I saw him at the bank! : )

May 26, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home