Thursday, February 28, 2008

Buffalo Ranch!!

Olivia in the arena at the drinking fountain. She actually stopped long enough to look at the camera!
One of the cute mini-horses!

Bridger and Olivia in the front of the Buffalo Ranch!!


Hey there all you cowboys and cowgirls. Today for preschool Olivia and I got to go on a field trip to the Buffalo Ranch in West Farmington. It was quite the adventure. We got to see lots of new baby horses and some prego horses due any day now. We also got to see some mini horses that were really cute. Olivia had a fun time except she didn't want to get in the preschool group picture. What a surprise. She is such a turkey. Caleb had a worse day then yesterday, the poor little guy sounds terrible. We sure hope he gets feeling better. I'll post a few pictures per request of my cousin Catherine up in Logan.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

She is such a pill. She really does take after her aunt jo jo.

March 2, 2008 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Megan B said...

That looks like SO much fun. I am going to have to plan my own little field trip to Buffalo Ranch. I am sorry your little guy is sick and hope he is feeling better soon.

March 2, 2008 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

YEAH! I am so excited that you guys have a blog! I linked to it from Danny and Sarah's blog, which I also just discovered! I love that I can see what you are up to! My blog address is waterskigirl.blogspot.com, so you'll have to check it out! My sisters and I are considering doing a recipe blog...let me know if you'd be interested!

March 6, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Cam said...

Erin, this is Stacy Fong. I saw your link on jen and cam's page. I love your blog! You should check out ours. If you want just send me an email cause our blog has to be a closed one, cause my mother-in-law had a serious temper tantrum, and to make her stop we gave in. If you want my email is kuyajerbear@yahoo.com I will send you an invite to our blog. Sorry for the hassle!!!

March 15, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home