Wednesday, February 27, 2008

WHAT THE.....CROUP!!!


My dear sister Jorday, at IKEA, being a bird. Funny!!

Our smiley little croupy guy (He's only smiling because his dad was home & taking the picture




Yeah, you read it. We got the croup at our house and it has been a sad, sad week. I am going crazy. Olivia came down with a cold/cough on Thursday night and Caleb came down with it on Saturday. We went to the doctor yesterday and got Caleb some medicine so hopefully he'll start feeling better. Greg is now getting sick and I'm hoping it passes me by, wishful thinking I think but one can only hope. Olivia is going crazy staying inside and not going to pre-school. She is the queen at making big messes so that's what we've done all day. Please sickness get better before I DIE!! Anyway, here's a picture of my croupy little boy!!

5 Comments:

Blogger heidikins said...

Hope the munchkins get feeling better soon! And I really hope the craziness of croup will pass you by! Boyd-o's little girl also has croup right now... no fun at all!

xox

February 28, 2008 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger susanstayner said...

So fun to read your blog! Thanks for the pictures and comments.

February 28, 2008 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

okay, really creepy picture of me as a chicken.

February 28, 2008 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger pinksuedeshoe said...

Come on Jordan, you are a cute chicken!

Good luck with the croup-y crap. Sounds nasty!

February 28, 2008 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Kerstin said...

that picture of jordan is ridiculous. geez, some people just never grow up. ha ha.

March 12, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home