Sunday, February 17, 2008

SNOW Anyone...

The kids at the cabin over Labor Day!!
The front door of the cabin. It was almost covered.

The snow on the cabin roof.


So last weekend, Greg went up to his parents cabin in Island Park, Idaho to shovel snow off the roof. They thought it would only take them a few hours, YEAH RIGHT!! I know they didn't have any idea what they were getting themselves in to. I thought I'd post a few pictures of all the snow, it makes me grateful that I'm down here in Utah and that we don't have to shovel this much snow. I'm impatiently waiting for the arrival of spring!!! If anyone's seen it could you tell it I'm ready for it to come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

that's absolutely crazy. Can't believe it. I would not want to shovel that.

February 20, 2008 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I love that we found each other in the blog world! It is so great! I turned the big 3-0 in August and it was scary...and Ryan is younger than me too:)

Your kids are adorable! I am happy to be able to keep in touch!

February 24, 2008 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Erin - how are you??? You have such a cute family and it looks like things are going pretty well. Just wanted to say Hi! It is rare that I find new people that I actually know Ü
Melanie (Miller) Summers

February 25, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home