Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday!!!!

Happy First Birthday to our number one little boy!! This last year has flown by and we have loved watching you grow up so fast, too fast!! We had a fabulous party and you are loved by so many people. You are such a sweet and determined little boy! We love having you as part of our family. You are our little monkey boy! What a great day!! O, Daddy and C
Cake anyone? The chocolate was so far up his nose it's still coming out today.


C with some of his birthday toys





O with C's monkey cake, she was such a big helper for the party!





5 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Oh how I love my lil boy. He is so cute. I can't even stand it. I feel so lucky to be his aunt. I loved his monkey party. I can't believe it's been a year since he decided to join our family. He is going to be a heartbreaker some day. Check out those big blue eyes.

April 7, 2008 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

What a cute little guy! I love that little monkey cake! You've got skills! : ) I think your kids are adorable, and always styling! Love it! I'm not going to lie, I am loving this blog thing! It's such a fun and easy way to keep in touch! We sure love you guys!!

April 8, 2008 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

WOW. I love the Monkey cake. Happy Birthday little guy.

April 15, 2008 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Browns said...

Hey Flint's -
Just happened to run into your blog, hope you don't mind, I love to read it!
Kirsche Brown-from your ward :)

April 23, 2008 at 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Erin! Its Jenny that used to work with you at LDS. I ran into your blog from angelise's. Your blog is so cute, and your family is even cuter! Come check out our blog sometime: www.jensam311.blogspot.com

May 17, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home