Monday, June 16, 2008

YEAH FOR SUMMER!!!

Yeah, we are so glad that summer is finally here!! We finished the month of May with O's graduation from Grow with me preschool. We were so proud of here that she actually participated in the program and even said her part and sang the songs. We can't believe how much she has changed this past year. The next week my DH's family had a BBQ. It was fun but pretty cold. Everyone lives pretty close but we never really get to see each other so it was really fun and of course there were lots of pictures taken. We had a great Father's Day yesterday and love the warmer weather. We hope everyone is having a fun summer!!

The entire Flint clan!
O and B at graduation!! Best Buds!!





O getting her diploma!! Way to go Sis!!



Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I'm with you on the "Yeah For Summer!" I'm glad it's finally starting to get warm! I'm jealous that you have pics from the fun party! So I noticed Brend was giving out diplomas... does she help out or is she doing the preschool thing? I'm so out of the loop!

June 17, 2008 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

i can not believe how old Olivia looks, she is darling!

June 17, 2008 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

She is growing up so fast. Our little girl is growing up so fast. A diploma. The girl has got a diploma. Wow.... I could cry. Love ya.

June 18, 2008 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Olivia is sure growing up! I can't believe how long her hair has gotten! What a cutie!

June 22, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Happy Graduation O...I cannot believe how big all of our kids are getting. O is so dang cute!!

June 23, 2008 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger susanstayner said...

Great photos of a great family! And a huge one, at that! Your children are adorable! Keep up the great work.

July 11, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home