Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FALL FUN!!

We have been having an absolutely FABULOUS FALL!! We have been playing this entire past week!! My grandma gave O a trip to Build A Bear for her birthday and last week we went down and added a new member to our family!! The elephant named "Cherrie Coka." Hilarious... we had a fun time down at Gateway. It was a beautiful day. We headed up to Island Park for the weekend and it was wonderful. We relaxed, rode the 4 wheelers, went to Big Springs, Greg took O fishing. It was lots of fun. C fell off the 4 wheeler onto a log and split his lip pretty good but he only cried for about 30 seconds and wanted to get back on the 4 wheeler!!
Monday night we had a shower for my cousin Jenny who just got the sweetest baby ever named Ellie Maxine!! It was so much fun to see all my cousins!! It was great to be together to laugh and cry!! I have the BEST family!!
Tuesday, O went to the dentist for the first time. Of course she was stubborn and it took a while before she would even open her mouth so we could count her teeth!! She has 20. It was quite the experience. She did get to pick out two prizes, she picked out some stamps and then proceeded to stamp all over her body. We're still trying to get the ink off!! After the dentist, we went with my mom and sis to the pumpkin patch. Always great fun when the 3 18month olds are together. It was windy but the kids loved it.
Today the kids had to go get their flu shots!! NOT a pleasant experience!! Thank heavens Stace came with me for back up reinforcement!! I couldn't have done it without her. After all the trauma we headed down to Gardner Village to go see the witches!! They were cute and the kids did pretty well. I'm loving the Fall colors!! It is such a beautiful world we live in!! I heart Fall!! What do you all heart?

Me with my two little chillins with one of the witches!!

O, C and A sitting in this cute buggy!! I couldn't get them to all look at the camera!

My sweetest little "Luv" at the pumpkin patch!! Notice the war wounds from the weekend!

A and B riding in the wagon!! They were HILARIOUS at the patch!!

Attempting to get a picture of all 4 of them!! NeVER gonna happen!! (maybe when they're all adults :)

Feeding the fish at Big Springs!!

Our beautiful day at the Gateway!!

O with Cherrie Coka!!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger loveourboys said...

YAY=so much FUN!!!
OKAY-YOU ARE SOOOOO AWESOME, A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED!!! I was totoally stranded and you TOTALLY went out of your way to bail me out! I OWE YOU BIG TIME-i'm typing this vigorously like it'll add more emphasis!! I just am so thankful for you ESPECIALLY today-I love ya and will never forget what you did for me today THANK YOU!! Stace :)

October 22, 2008 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger The Brandon Family said...

Hey Erin I thought I would write and tell you that I found you. Your blog is awesome.

October 22, 2008 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Carrera said...

Looks like SO much fun! Cute Pics!

October 23, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home