Tuesday, October 21, 2008

QuIrKSsS!!!

O.K. Stace, this one is for you!! I've been tagged!! Here are 6 quirky things about me......

1. The first thing I do most mornings is make my bed!! I can't stand not to have it made, it drives me CRAZY!!! It makes me feel like I at least accomplished one little chore and it makes my room look a lot tidier!!

2. I am extreeeemely anal when it comes to loading the silverware in the dishwasher. I have to have everything separated ie forks, spoons, knives, little silverware etc. Each one then will be put in to the right slot with the handles sticking out (so when you unload them you don't touch the part that goes into your mouth, GERMS people!!) This makes it so much faster and efficient when you unload. You grab the handles and put them in the drawer, no sorting required!! I LOVE it!!

3. I AM A CLONE and a P1 listener!! I blame it all on my mom who got me hooked on Jim Rome and the jungle!! Anyone? anyone? I know Jeremy F. knows what I'm talking about. Romey is a radio talk show on from 10-1 everyday. Have a take!! Don't suck!! My favorite day of the year is the annual smack off!!! It's pretty fun to listen to but he definitely has to grow on you!! It's not for everyone but I get along with him pretty well!!

4. I always have to sleep with some sort of blanket or covering on me (even if it's 200 degrees) I hate not having something over me!!! It makes me feel NAKED!!!! ah, SCARY!!! I think that it's partly because I hate being cold. I'd rather be nice and toasty!!

5. I hardly ever pay FULL price for anything!! I got my grandma and dad's frugal genes!! I'm definitely not as bad as my father but I am the child that is most like him!! I love getting a good bargain!! It MAKES my day just so lovely!! I LOVE to shop for the deals!!

6. I absolutely ADORE ADORE ADORE SHOES!! They are my weakness, although I have scaled back immensly since I got married. I now love to buy shoes for my kids!! Little girls shoes are so fun to buy for and it seems like they always need new ones or a new season is coming. I love It!! I love boots for winter and I love flip flops and sandals for summer!! I am ready for the new season just to be able to change up the SHOES!!!

I tag my cousins and anyone else who reads this!!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrera said...

Its about time you posted this! :) and its I tagged you again, so go to my blog and find out what it is! I heard rumors that everyone is ready for another girls night soon....lets plan it!!

October 22, 2008 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Queen Reg said...

HA! We are like long lost buddies. Silverware...check. Jim Rome (don't suck!)...check. Covers...check! I however am not frugal and don't love shoes. Close enough for me.

October 22, 2008 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Oh man... You are mom. Jim Rome. come on. We love bargains don't we. And could you please come make my bed every morning cause I hate doing it. Love ya.

October 22, 2008 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

oh i love learning new things about people. but you aren't too quirky, i think you are pretty normal! i should try your silverware method!

October 22, 2008 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger loveourboys said...

K-remember the awesome deal we found on that cute coat! I love a good bargain. I have to laugh about the blanket thing-i'm the same way, it's much more cozy! The silverware cracks meup, however i can't put spoons together because they get to close together and don't get washed well-ya know!! Thanks for listing your quirks-we should write 6 quirks we know about our friends-now that would be hilarious!! Love ya Stace
love ya bling!!! :)

October 22, 2008 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger loveourboys said...

"More of me and less of you is always good!" J.Rome
Ry loves Rome and did you know Bishop does too?

October 22, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home