Thursday, December 18, 2008

TA DAh dU DAH!!

Wivus had her first gymnastic performance tonight!! She is so shy, I wasn't too sure that she would even do her tricks with all the people there but I'm so glad to report that she did GREAT!! I don't think she stopped jumping up and down the entire time. She could not stand still even when waiting for her turn. Greg's parents were able to come and watch her and she was really excited for them to come. Greg is still in Hawaii but will be home tomorrow! HALLELUJAH!! It has been a long week without him here. We hope you are all ready for Christmas!! One week to go!! I can't believe it will be here so fast!! O is really excited and she actually waved at Santa!!
A cute butt shot swinging on the bar!
Doing their warm-up straddle legs!! She loves to sit by Austin!
Flying high on the trampoline!
Jumping over the big roll!!
The balance beam!! She only fell off once!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Cherstin said...

yeah for liv!! She has such a cute butt--i just love it! I'm glad she is liking gymnastics--love ya

December 19, 2008 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger loveourboys said...

We had so much fun watching these cute kiddos! We love the "ta dah du dah!" It was a blast!! Good job liv!! Ry wants me to send you the video of Liv-it is HILARIOUS!!!

December 20, 2008 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Jer + Lu said...

So cute! I wish I had a little girl to do gymnastics...

March 29, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home