Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THEY JUST WANNA.......

Have FUN!!! DUH!!! So my innocent brother-in-law has never seen the infamous 80's movie, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, so of course we decided we needed to have a party watch it!! We had a grand ole time!! My DH grew up on the movie because of his 3 adoring older sisters!! He quoted the movie the entire time!! I knew we were meant to be FOREVER!!! Little O watched it for the first time and danced her way through it!! Here are a few pics (sorry the one is the same pic, I got interrupted etc.) Happy TURKEY day to all tomorrow!! GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE!! Go Janie and Jeff!!










Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger The Buckley's said...

Erin! Those pictures are GREAT!

November 27, 2008 at 2:24 AM  
Blogger loveourboys said...

You guys are Hilarious!!!! I don't think Ry has ever seen it either, but I don't think he would EVER watch it. I love the hair and makeup, brought me back! Happy Thanksgiving!

November 27, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Carrera said...

Oh my gosh, that is great! How fun! That is a perfect excuse to get all dressed up and have a party! Love it!

November 28, 2008 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Love, love, LOVE the costumes! You guys are too funny! Such a great show too. I don't know what I would have done in several situations if I couldn't spit out, "Decisions are the worst!"

November 28, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Er... we were meant to be sisters because together.. we have so much fun. thanks for hosting the party of the year at the house. I can laugh hysterically on cue just by thinking about our line of jeff's "levi commercial" move. Hilarious. Love ya

November 28, 2008 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger The Brandon Family said...

I can't believe you still have those clothes. I bet you knew they would come back in style again one day. You are too funny.

November 28, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Even as an 80's girl you are too cute!!!

December 8, 2008 at 2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home