Monday, January 11, 2010

Gymnastics Winter Show

I know it has been a long time since this blog has been updated. I will try and update the last month over the next few days. We had an absolute CRAZY CRAZY December. O had her annual gymnastics show. She had to do a little routine on the bars, beam, floor, vault and tramp. She had to do it all by herself and did a great job. We were really proud of her. She really loves gymnastics and is growing up so fast. We wish she would slow down. Anyway here are a few photos of the night's event.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

oh my gosh i can't believe how big she is! so cute! i can't wait for halle to be old enough to take dance or gymnastics or something, so fun!

January 11, 2010 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love it! She is getting so brave. The pic on your banner of the two kiddos is absolutely adorable! Hope Xmas was good for you. Are you in need of a girls' night like I am?

January 11, 2010 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

What I want to know is how O's teacher can spot with those nails!! She's got more skills than me...I'd be digging kiddos for sure! Cute post!

January 12, 2010 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Jer + Lu said...

Oh, I wish I had a little gymnast! How fun!!

February 12, 2010 at 3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home