Sunday, March 21, 2010

Teeth!!

What a week we've had. On Monday, I was helping O brush her teeth and thought I saw a noodle stuck behind her tooth. As I looked closer, I realized it was another tooth making it's way up. I was pretty surprised. Her front little baby tooth was wiggly as can be. She wiggled it all week and finally on Saturday morning at breakfast it just popped out. She was so excited!!! My parents took her out for an ice cream cone at McDonald's and the tooth was put into a bag so it wouldn't get lost, but of course by bedtime the tooth was no where to be found!! Well the tooth fairy must have heard she had lost her tooth because this morning there was a dollar under her pillow. Pretty cool for a 5 year old.Right after her little tooth popped out.
C man wanting to show dad his teeth too. He's a busy boy that's keeping his mom on her toes!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

She is growing up! So is C! Can't wait to see you on Thurs!

March 22, 2010 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Jer + Lu said...

How fun!! And a whole dollar?! Our toothfairy isn't quite as generous...

March 24, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home