Monday, April 5, 2010

EASTER!!!!

PS I just got the camera and added some Egg Hunt fun!!

What a FABULOUS Easter Weekend we had!!!! Friday we went to Greg's 10 yr mission reunion and had a good time. His mission president brought letters they had written to themselves about what they thought about the future and their lives and it was really fun to read what he had written.
General Conference was great to watch. I have felt like I have been in a big RUT the last little bit. The talks given were just what I needed to give me a good kick in the butt and wake up call. Here's to some rejuvenation!!
Easter morning the kids were excited to find their baskets and see what the BUNNY brought. We had an egg hunt at the Flint's and then had a birthday extravaganza at the Crapo's. It was quite the day. Greg has the camera at work with all the pics from yesterday but here are some from last week with the kids in their Easter outfits. O was so excited because I let her pick out her own dress this year and she was so happy to finally get to wear it. For the life of me, I could not get a picture of the two of them together!! The little man would not stop for 2 seconds for a picture. Oh well, that's life. Happy rainy MOnday. Spring where have you gone? Please come back!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

How fun!! Easter clothes are the best! :)

April 7, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home