Saturday, May 22, 2010

Running Around Like a CHICKEN with it's head cut OFF!!!

I have been absolutely CRAZY running around. May has been a blur but we have had a FUN time. O had a preschool field trip out to Wheeler Farm. It was pretty cold but we had a great time. The kids loved seeing the baby animals.
Next, came Mother's Day!! I LOVE being a mostly stay at home mom!! It is so much Fun to watch my kids grow up and see them grow and develop. Here's our attempt at a picture on Mother's Day. I feel so blessed to have so many mothers and grandma's influence in my life and my kids. We are lucky to live so close to all of them and be able to spend so much time with them all. They have all impacted my life through their wonderful examples.
That following week, Greg and I celebrated our ninth anniversary!! I can't believe how fast the time has flown. He is an amazing husband, father, uncle, and friend. I love everything he does for me and our family!!
The next week was my bro Luke and sis Cher's birthdays!!! For Cher's birthday we took all the kids to Kangaroo Zoo. It was so out of control when we got there. There was some school bus with a bunch of crazy, barely supervised kids. After they left, it got much better. The kids had a BLAST!! It took little Berk some time to warm up to everything. They had slush puppies there and the kids took a little break to enjoy their slushies!!
O took this picture of Cher and I. She turned the BIG 3-0. She is such a great sister, aunt, mother and wife. My kids always love going to her house.
O and Addi going down a slide. O is such a big helper whenever we take all the 3 yr olds.
The little man cruisin head first down the slide.
And FINALLY today we finished spring soccer. It was cold and a little rainy today but we had a great day. O finally scored 2 goals and her cheering section went WILD!!! We had a great season and she went from not wanting to go onto the field to scoring some goals so it was great.
The 'Purple Dragons' with their trophies and water bottles!!!

Labels: , , ,