Friday, April 30, 2010

THE ZOO!!!!

I decided to take the kids to the zoo on Tuesday because our pass expires today, and the weather was supposed to be yucky the rest of the week. We got up to the zoo and it was packed. There were so many schools and kids there it was CRAZY!! We went through pretty fast and the kids were so good. I can't believe how much better they have been lately as they have been getting older. I am really enjoying this stage of life. The little man was sad because the bears were gone to Oregon. The tiger cubs have gotten so big since the last time we were there. It was overcast and a perfect day.

After the zoo, I had a staff meeting and so we ran to that for a few hours. The little man fell asleep during the meeting. He was out COLD!! It was a great day!!O sitting on the famous elephant. The little man is still nervous about it!!


This was the only picture out of a lot where they were both semi looking at the camera.
The other night, the little man had fallen asleep in the car but when I carried him inside he woke up. O was having a bowl of cereal and the little man was sitting at the bar. I looked over and he was shoving the golden puffs in his mouth with his eyes shut. A few minutes after this, he wanted me to hold him and I put his jammies on put him to bed (it was only about 7.) He made it until 6:50 the next morning, so not too bad.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Love days like that! Your kids are adorable and you are a great mom.

May 3, 2010 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I'm lovin' the updates! :)

May 4, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home