Saturday, June 5, 2010

GRADUATION!!

O had her graduation party last week at Carefree Kids Preschool with Miss Cindy!! She had such a FUN class and had a great year. The last day they had a "trip to Hawaii." It was so great!! She is now ready for kindergarten!! I can't believe how fast she has grown up.
Here she is with her teacher and her preschool diploma!!
A fun picture with her carpool buddies!!
After her graduation, she had her spring gymnastics show. She did a good job and has learned so much. The only picture I took of her turned at really dark and is not even blog worthy, so you can just imagine. right? right!! After spring show, we headed up to the cabin for Memorial Day Weekend. The beginning of fishing on Henry's Lake is always CRAZY!!! It was a cold and wet weekend but the boys and Gibby had fun fishing. My nephew from Texas flew up for the weekend and we had such a fun time with him. Greg caught a pretty good sized fish and I tried to find the picture but he already downloaded them to his work computer so I'll have to have him send them to me to post. He had a good time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home