Wednesday, July 7, 2010

FAREWELL!!!

So June has been absolutely nuts. We did a lot of family with Luke before he left. Here are a few photos of my little bro. We went swimming a lot the last week he was here, I guess he wanted to get it all in before he couldn't for 2 years. The kids had so much fun going off the diving board and down the slide. Their favorite part was having popsicles in the hammock.Luke's farewell had lots of good food. My cousin, Meredith, made the chocolate cupcakes with raspberry frosting and fresh raspberries on top. They were to DIE for. I think I ate about a dozen of them because they were so small and tasty. I paid for it that night, I had the worst stomach ache and heartburn, but they were so worth it. Jord made these homemade cheesecakes in lots of different flavors that were delicious. Needless to say, it was a great day. He gave a great talk on honesty, and confessed all his mishaps to my parents. It was pretty funny. He always surprises me with how well of a speaker he is.
Luke and my grandma Micks for a little photo shoot.
Luke and O. She had so much fun that day I hardly saw her and she did not want her picture taken.
The Boys, the two buddies. The little man loves this guy.
Cher made a great sign & here is Luke with my parentals.
One last crazy family picture (minus my broinlaw, Bryan, he got called into work at the last minute). I think we took about 25 pictures and none of them are that great, but hey, at least we tried. I'll post some more pictures of the great cake, Meredith and Jordan made and of the final hugs.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger loveourboys said...

Such a cute brother you have, I will try and help the time pass quickly for you!

July 9, 2010 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

crying! it hasn't even been that long! I miss snovie!

July 14, 2010 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

For some reason, I always think of your brother Luke as a 10 year old. I just about passed out when I read this post that he was going ON A MISSION. Wowsers.

July 16, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home