Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to C Man!!!

So I can't believe that our sweet little boy turned 5 last week!! We had a pretty great Superhero party!! It sure was a lot of work for me but the kids had a great time!! I was a little surprised to wake up to the ground covered in snow but we improvised and everything turned out great! Here are the kids in the garage waiting to spray the bad guys off the tops of their buildings that they decorated. The garage was covered in silly string but it was awesome!!!
 Here are some of the party favor bags that I made!! I thought they turned out pretty cute and it didn't take me too long to make them.
 Here was our awesome city scape backdrop that we were able to borrow from one of my sisters neighbors!! It was so cool and took up a big portion of my wall!! We had a few signs/props for the kids to get their pictures done!! For the world of me I couldn't get a picture of my cute 5 yr old on his special day. He was way to busy playing and did not want to stop for pictures!! Oh well, I tried and hopefully that is worth something!
 Here are the kids by the wall with the capes, masks, and armbands that I made!! This is what took me the longest amount of time to make but they were sure cute!! The capes were reversible and the little man LOVED the wristbands!! He's been wearing them around for weeks. He told everyone that the stars would give you special powers!!
 Here are the sweet little girls with their little capes (just so they wouldn't feel left out) I had enough material left and we thought it would be cute for a picture....so here they are. I can't believe how big they are getting!!! They are the cutest little buddies!! 
 My sister, "Shugacher", is the most amazing sign maker, EVER!! She whipped this cute sign up in about an hour!! She is so talented and what is a party without an AwesoME sign? Thanks Cher!!
 Here is one picture of my little guy..not the greatest quality...but hey, we were down in the basement and the lighting is terrible. This is him decorating his building. He obviously dressed himself in his most favorite things...jersey shorts and a t-shirt. He is such a great kid. He is smart and determined. He is tough but very sweet and sensitive. He is a great big brother and helper to me. He is my best sleeper!! He is my most snuggliest child!! I LOVE him to pieces and am so glad I get to raise him!! Love you buddy and Happy Birthday!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger pinksuedeshoe said...

Um, this is adorable! I love it, everything is just so great!

April 14, 2012 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Holy Cow, Batman!!! That looks amazing!!! Can I hire you to throw my parties for me? I can't believe he is 5; I still picture him as 3. You did such a great job! Wow. I'm just so impressed. Best. Party. Ever. And the two cute capes for the girls.....LOVE them!

April 23, 2012 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I think you get the Mom of the Year award! Holy cow! That is QUITE the party! I want to come next time! :)

April 26, 2012 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger abo-bder said...


فنى
فنى
فني
فني
فني


March 17, 2022 at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home